Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SDGSteve

SDGSteve New Member

What made you decide to go on there? Impression I've had is that it's going to focus on being a music discovery network, so just wondering why a graphic studio would need a profile on there? Honest question not sarcasm!

2. Although they seem to be leaning towards music more they do have a category for creative and artists. The main reason i am there is because i do allot of work for bands and musicians in general, so i thought that it would make sense if i went to where all the bands are. It cant do any harm :)

I must admit though the design is really lovely.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Don't get me wrong Internet Explorer is shit, but to run a site that doesn't support it at all like Myspace currently doesn't is nuts!!

4. well i didnt know that, that is a bit stupid to be fair. Is there any reason for that or is it just preference?

5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I run a few different browsers, I happened to be in IE when I clicked your link and got the not supported browser page, nuts!

6. Its still in Beta stage so maybe that is why, might be adding support later for IE. Gonna look into this though.

7. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

myspace crashed my firefox, then after reopening ff it worked

8. SDGSteve

SDGSteve New Member

Makes sense! A few people have said to me they like the new design, will have to check it out. Loved Myspace in the early days it was a great promotion platform.