Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Linkedin Image Feature

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Gianluca Teti, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

I received an email from Linkedin saying that they added a new feature that allows you to upload portfolio pieces, videos, presentations, and more on your profile. I would say it was about time! Although a more proper online portfolio will always be necessary, I think this feature is useful for getting that first stage of attention from the potential employer/customer. What do you guys think?
  2. Sounds good! I'm looking forward to getting started properly with all the different social media networks. I'm on Linked in already but barely use it. I normally get mail from them about questions... most of which have about 20 responses already.
  3. Janifar

Janifar Member

Great sounds!! But long time I didn't visit linkedin. Is that help us for social work? Actually i think not so that i am far from that. If anyone benefited by linkedin please would you mention, how?
  4. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

I don't know about social work, but If you are looking for a position in a company, using Linkedin could be very beneficial. I receive a job offer every two-three weeks. Living in New York of course is an advantage. I don't know if living in smaller communities would make it more difficult.