New Linkedin Image Feature

I received an email from Linkedin saying that they added a new feature that allows you to upload portfolio pieces, videos, presentations, and more on your profile. I would say it was about time! Although a more proper online portfolio will always be necessary, I think this feature is useful for getting that first stage of attention from the potential employer/customer. What do you guys think?

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to getting started properly with all the different social media networks. I'm on Linked in already but barely use it. I normally get mail from them about questions... most of which have about 20 responses already.

Great sounds!! But long time I didn't visit linkedin. Is that help us for social work? Actually i think not so that i am far from that. If anyone benefited by linkedin please would you mention, how?

Janifar said:
Great sounds!! But long time I didn't visit linkedin. Is that help us for social work? Actually i think not so that i am far from that. If anyone benefited by linkedin please would you mention, how?
I don't know about social work, but If you are looking for a position in a company, using Linkedin could be very beneficial. I receive a job offer every two-three weeks. Living in New York of course is an advantage. I don't know if living in smaller communities would make it more difficult.

Back