Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Apple Mac Laptop Announced Tomorrow - 14th October

Discussion in 'Apple Forum:' started by dot design, Oct 13, 2008.

1. dot design

dot design Member

2. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Not heard anything, but I'd definitely hold off, as it means current models will drop in price :icon_thumbup:

3. Boss Hog

Boss Hog Administrator Staff Member

Just wondering if you use your laptop just for taking to meetings with clients etc and have a main desktop PC at your office?

I used to have a Sony VAIO laptop only at one point, the damage working on that did to my back and neck :icon_crying:, much happier sat at a desk with my desktop PC now.

4. dot design

dot design Member

Thats right, I'd use it for meetings out of the office, accessing internet /blogging etc while travelling etc

I certainly could NOT design on a laptop, although I know some people do and that's fine if that's what they prefer. Like you said Boss I wouldn't recommend using a laptop for long periods, if its not on a desk at least.

Though I did used to work in an office space with 2 ladies who just used their laptops and they were fine, each to their own!

5. Boss Hog

Boss Hog Administrator Staff Member

6. dot design

dot design Member

Anyone heard any news on the new mac laptop, I've not heard anything, maybe it was just a rumour after all?

7. dot design

dot design Member

8. dot design

dot design Member

9. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

lol.

ya beat me by 2 minutes!

Can't say I'm WOWED by the new range.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  10. dot design

dot design Member

Yeah I'm not over wowed either, its a great design, interesting engineering and a great in terms of its lack of impact on the environment. But its expensive... still.

11. A group purchase may be the way forward!

Could the powers that be speak to an Apple dealer and see if they can get us a special deal?