Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need simple yet effective logo made for DJ (One-off payment for best submission)

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by TomJ123, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomJ123

TomJ123 New Member

Hi all,

I need a logo made for my artwork that will be printed on CD cases, Facebook, T-shirts etc for myself.

I will be going by the name of ' Melophobe ' and would like a modern logo with that DJ name on there.

The layout can be however the designer wishes it to be (Check the 'Mishka Swamp’ T-shirts for an idea of layout) and as for the 'logo' part I would like the creator to use their imagination, could be a speaker, a screwed up cartoon face, NYC skyline, vinyl, whatever!.. The best one wins!

Colour scheme will be mainly darkish purple on a black AND a blank background. If you wish to use a sub colour for bits of detail, use dark green.

To get an idea of the sort of DJ I am and what I’d like it to relate to, search the genre is Dubstep, HEAVY bass and crazy drums, bit of a free spirit from a nasty upbringing, the 'diamond in the dirt' if you like.

As for the money side of things I believe you get what you pay for and I'm not asking for hours upon hours of work on this, just a catchy and professional design, I will discuss with the person that has the best submission on an amount we both agree on it being worth (minimum £50GBP)

Please ask me anything if you have any queries and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Tom. :icon_smile:

*Please note it is NOT 'DJ Melophobe', just 'Melophobe'*
  2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

This is framed more like a competition than an invitation to tender: have a look at the Boss's T&Cs thread.
    Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

A catchy and professional design takes hours upon hours of time I'm afraid. They tend to cost a lot more than £50 too. People on this forum won't submit work for free so you may not get much response to this thread.

You could have a look through here Logos > UK Logo Designers - Graphic Designer Directory (UK), check the portfolios of designers and ask for a quote from the ones who's work you like.
    linziloop and Stationery Direct like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.