Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Logo Designing

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by CMA, Aug 11, 2008.

1. CMA

CMA New Member

Hello, I have a logo in place for my company but want to change it as i am not happy with it. Only a one man band so don't have a large cash flow, can anyone suggest anyone that designs logo's at a good price?

Thanks

2. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

Low Cost Design

There are plenty of low cost designers available but you do get what you pay for.

I think you should first consider what you think the result will be of having a new logo design. Are you going to use the design for instance?

Logo designs don't work unless you use them - if you use them, they are a way of generating higher profits for your business by using them in brand marketing.

That's the whole purpose of having a logo design - if you don't use them and your brand imagery as part of a marketing strategy, there is no point having one at all. Or no point having a decent one.

If you are going to use it in your marketing - then it's not going to work well for you (generating more sales at a higher value) if your company identity isn't well thought out and professionally designed.

More about that at Free ebook on branding today - all about 'higher profits' through proper identity design.

You may also find this an interesting read; Truly Ace Graphic Design Blog

Best Wishes

Amanda

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I agree with Amanda 100%, however, if you want to take a chance then there is an offer in the
    Offers Forum (not used their services before mind)

4. Eagle

Eagle Member

Hi CMA

I'd be happy to take a look at your design brief. Please email via my site (link below). :)

Mark

5. Logo2

Logo2 New Member

Logo Design

We are currently offering logo design at £45 including unlimited revisions.

If you are interested then please get in touch at sales@2dog.co.uk - our portfolio is available at 2DOG - Website and Logo Design

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Brannan

Is the £39 offer still on? If not I'll remove it, let me know.

7. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Would also be willing to look at your brief to give you a quotation.

PM me with details :)

Cheers,
    Col

8. Logo2

Logo2 New Member

Offr

Hi,

The offer had actually ended, but I am willing to offer that price to the next 3 customers should anybody else be interested.

This includes this customer should they be interested, instead of the £45 quoted.

Many thanks

9. dot design

dot design Member

Hi CMA

Let me know if your still looking for a logo/identity designer, take a look at my portfolio (link in signature) for an idea of the kind of work I produce, bear in mind getting your companies identity right is extremely important!

All the best
    Gareth

10. emiky2008

emiky2008 New Member

RE:

If u need a quality logo for your organization u can contact on these sites where u find a fine and quality result and hopefully we won't let u down.check them out and after that u must realize that we only provide nothing but the best.

We wont work for giving satisfaction, we work to make our customer permanent

Logo Design
    Logo Design
    Logo Design

Regards,

John Petrucci

11. marcbubb

marcbubb New Member

free logo design

I am a graphic designer in bournemouth and i am looking for projects and briefs to undertake for free to use in my portfolio.

Please mail me on marcbubb@yahoo.com and let me know what your brief is and i will let u know if i can help..looking for projects over xmas.

12. rrjnsy89

rrjnsy89 New Member

Getting your logo upgraded is actually a good idea, but you should know sometimes it’s close to being as good as it can be, and in that case the best option is to renew it with a completely different concept in mind, you could change some more of your corporate image.