Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Hdsded, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

I have end up with a blog. Do you think that should I design it once again or still do work with this design.
    As you know that a free blog doesn't have advanced options as the paid blog have.
    I just picked up a fre theme and add a head image to this blog.
    I just used the widgets to show the recent updates, facebook likes and recent comments widgets. What you think guys is it okay in a free blog or should I have to use more widgets to make it more attractive. Please take a look on my designed blog and please give me your valuable feedbacks.
    http://companyforbestwebsitedesigns.wordpress.com/

Many thanks

2. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Sorry, who awarded your company?

3. balders

balders Member

Its a bit odd to read. Its almost like having a conversation with a broken computer that keeps repeating the same stuff, if that were possible. I get you are trying to load as many key words in as possible but it just makes it nasty to read.

4. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

5. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I was litterally reading in my head in the tone of Stephen Hawking.

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I often wonder as voice technology moves on, if he'll ever upgrade or stick with the same robotic one?
    Hmmmm?
    Sorry, drifting off topic there.

Hdsded likes this.
  7. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

Guys I need your suggestions .. !!! :(
    We can do fight in some other topic.....it's not a game to play :angry:

8. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

What are you asking?

9. iDesign

iDesign Member

I don't think it matters if you have a paid blog or utilise a free theme Arianna - there are no rules that say you must use a paid theme. If its offering you everything you need for your blog then all the better.

I frequently visit many blogs authored by design companies, that have also utilised a free option. I'm not looking at how they've hosted their blog. I'm interested in it's contents. Which is the whole point. If its working for you then great. Maybe re-look at the grammar as some of it doesn't read correctly in some places - and also displaying the categories of each post more prominently will allow users to easily navigate around according to their interest.

:)