Need advice!!!

Hdsded

I have end up with a blog. Do you think that should I design it once again or still do work with this design.
As you know that a free blog doesn't have advanced options as the paid blog have.
I just picked up a fre theme and add a head image to this blog.
I just used the widgets to show the recent updates, facebook likes and recent comments widgets. What you think guys is it okay in a free blog or should I have to use more widgets to make it more attractive. Please take a look on my designed blog and please give me your valuable feedbacks.
http://companyforbestwebsitedesigns.wordpress.com/

Many thanks

Its a bit odd to read. Its almost like having a conversation with a broken computer that keeps repeating the same stuff, if that were possible. I get you are trying to load as many key words in as possible but it just makes it nasty to read.

balders said:
Its a bit odd to read. Its almost like having a conversation with a broken computer that keeps repeating the same stuff, if that were possible. I get you are trying to load as many key words in as possible but it just makes it nasty to read.
I was litterally reading in my head in the tone of Stephen Hawking.

I often wonder as voice technology moves on, if he'll ever upgrade or stick with the same robotic one?
Hmmmm?
Sorry, drifting off topic there.

Guys I need your suggestions .. !!! :(
We can do fight in some other topic.....it's not a game to play :angry:

I don't think it matters if you have a paid blog or utilise a free theme Arianna - there are no rules that say you must use a paid theme. If its offering you everything you need for your blog then all the better.

I frequently visit many blogs authored by design companies, that have also utilised a free option. I'm not looking at how they've hosted their blog. I'm interested in it's contents. Which is the whole point. If its working for you then great. Maybe re-look at the grammar as some of it doesn't read correctly in some places - and also displaying the categories of each post more prominently will allow users to easily navigate around according to their interest.

:)

Back