My portfolio Web page

hey welcome to the site...

1) make sure to introduce yourself (Introductions)

2) I'm freelance, creative graphic designer and web designer from Serbia and this is my portfolio on print, brand, logo, illustration, photography and web design. Enjoy!
- this is to small, well for my eyes anyway...

3) more to come..but as i said say ello first, mmight get more responses

3)

Thank you for advice, I have introduced myself.
I'm new to the forum so I don't know the "rules" :)

Ok

first page - I'm drawn to the blue button and want to click it, not the one with a bell which I assume is a play on a doorbell but it doesn't work for me.
the text is too small to read easily on the first page too.

The other pages - the menu jitters (ie jumps from side to side) which I hate and I'm not fond of the dual language pages, I understand why it's done but I think it would be better to do a design with a language switch button but thats just me.

The blue square is not a button, I wanted to make it gif animation, but decided not to because text on the left is already animated. The bell is enter button. Text is not that important to me, but I guess it should be larger.

Dual language was necessary for my region, and I personally don't like separate HTML for languages if site has no real need for text, but only to explain some basic things. So it was a decision that I intentionally made.

I didnt see the light switch button until you mentioned it, make it clearer what it is (where it is) or don't use it in my opinion.
Also the blue square may not be a button, but I clicked it first time too...

tabakera said:
The blue square is not a button, I wanted to make it gif animation, but decided not to because text on the left is already animated. The bell is enter button.
yes but it wasn't clear and I wanted to click on the big blue button not the light grey one.
Text is not that important to me, but I guess it should be larger.
it is to clients

Dual language was necessary for my region, and I personally don't like separate HTML for languages if site has no real need for text, but only to explain some basic things. So it was a decision that I intentionally made.
But it makes it messy and more complicated for people to read. Why do most other multi language sites have a translated page over multi language pages.

Lightswitch - didn't even realise it was there, it was hidden in the checker pattern.

Back