• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My New Template

tim

I like the logo in particular.

I don't like the way the footer, the header, and the main content are all different widths, TBH. I think you should spread the header out as wide as the main content, or the other way round.

Kevin

Why did you code it halfway? In my eyes this design is far from finished... Back to the drawing boards (meaning Photoshop) if you ask me.

JKDesigns

What do you mean why did i code it halfway? I just created the images, put them into php pages and uploaded them and was just looking at what it looked like..

Hi James,

I like the header and your identity (you've got 2 i's in Artist though). I don't like that the content area is wider though. And I think you should continue the style of the header throughout the design. The rest just seems a bit dull when compared to the header. And I think you need to work a lot more on the layout of the content itself.

JKDesigns

haha! to i's, just realised that!

yeah i'm not too happy with the content tbh, but i was just getting the right sizes etc!

I'll be back soon.. cleaning my car, in winter =[

JKDesigns said:
haha! to i's, just realised that!

yeah i'm not too happy with the content tbh, but i was just getting the right sizes etc!

I'll be back soon.. cleaning my car, in winter =[
Hehe :) Keep us posted on your progress mate. And "enjoy" the cleaning..brrrrrr :)