My New Template

JKDesigns

Hi Guys,

I've been working on a new PHP website, here's my final design for the homepage (its not coded or linked yet.. but thats the general theme!)

JK Designs - Home

Whatcha think?

Thanks,

James

I like the logo in particular.

I don't like the way the footer, the header, and the main content are all different widths, TBH. I think you should spread the header out as wide as the main content, or the other way round.

2qiz6zq.jpg

Why did you code it halfway? In my eyes this design is far from finished... Back to the drawing boards (meaning Photoshop) if you ask me.

What do you mean why did i code it halfway? I just created the images, put them into php pages and uploaded them and was just looking at what it looked like..

Hi James,

I like the header and your identity (you've got 2 i's in Artist though). I don't like that the content area is wider though. And I think you should continue the style of the header throughout the design. The rest just seems a bit dull when compared to the header. And I think you need to work a lot more on the layout of the content itself.

haha! to i's, just realised that!

yeah i'm not too happy with the content tbh, but i was just getting the right sizes etc!

I'll be back soon.. cleaning my car, in winter =[

JKDesigns said:
haha! to i's, just realised that!

yeah i'm not too happy with the content tbh, but i was just getting the right sizes etc!

I'll be back soon.. cleaning my car, in winter =[

Hehe :) Keep us posted on your progress mate. And "enjoy" the cleaning..brrrrrr :)

Back