Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Latest Logo Designs

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Toon, May 26, 2008.

1. Toon

Toon New Member

Thought I'd share some of my work before I start commenting on others....

Logo Design UK

This is my logo design portfolio as it stands, could do with a little bit of an update but any comments are quite welcome.

2. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Some really nice logo designs there Toon :icon_thumbup:

3. Toon

Toon New Member

Thanks Mate

4. Logo2

Logo2 New Member

Your designs are excellent - really like your style.

One thing I would say however, is that I dislike the flash portfolio. It seems to be becoming increasingly popular, however in my oppinion just takes way to long to click through the designs!

I, personally, like to be able to click through all the designs in seconds. This allows potential customers to quickly see what you are capable of and not get frustrated about having to click, open and close for each design.

Is there a reason why you chose this option? As like I said I am seeing it all over - so i'm just wondering if i'm missing a trick :p

5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

6. Logo2

Logo2 New Member

I hadnt noticed that! (but does that not mean that perhaps others are also not noticing this).

Does anybody have any ready made code that makes images expand large on mouse-over?

7. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

8. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

Very nice work, I particulary like;

IotoMouti - cool name helps
    Magnalite
    Silks Right Hand
    Dive West - Brilliant!
    Genius Switch
    Green Chalk

I could probably list more, but your portfolio is huge, I could only look through so much!

Amanda

9. Tony0930

Tony0930 Guest

Excellent job!I should say I really like your style of Geometric.