Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Flickr

Discussion in 'Photography' started by theorganisedmess, Oct 8, 2009.

1. My Flickr- would be awesome if you guys could shed some opinions - especially on the collection labelled 'Post production'.

I'm a been taking photographs, and learning alongside my lady since about ... 3 June.
    If you browse the Seoul pics, you'll see my camera skills start off worse than ****e, and
    by the Post production set, ive worked out how to use it and started adding photoshop.

anyways - Amberstyleee , feedback would be great.
    If Amber is the Amber from DesignSplat, keep up the great work :)
  2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

nice work mate, I like the lone wolf shot and the beaches are all picture postcard stuff!

3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Good stuff Brendan. Like the beach pics.
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Pretty nice but you need to just straighten a few up, the horizons are skewed and it does the photo no favours :)
  5. KatyCowan

KatyCowan New Member

Really love your work! Do you want to share it on my Group? Flickr: Creative Boom

It's linked to my Creative Boom magazine which gets 1,000 hits per day... and the one I like most I add to the 'Flickr Faves' box in my sidebar...

6. will keep this in mind for the future, though i just straightened one photo (new one "The Lakeside Entrance") and im not sure if ive got an eye for a straight line yet lol!
  7. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

work with the horizon and the ruler tool (then custom rotate) to line everything up, then its just a case of cropping :)