My Flickr

My Flickr- would be awesome if you guys could shed some opinions - especially on the collection labelled 'Post production'.

I'm a been taking photographs, and learning alongside my lady since about ... 3 June.
If you browse the Seoul pics, you'll see my camera skills start off worse than ****e, and
by the Post production set, ive worked out how to use it and started adding photoshop.

anyways - Amberstyleee , feedback would be great.
p.s.
If Amber is the Amber from DesignSplat, keep up the great work :)

Pretty nice but you need to just straighten a few up, the horizons are skewed and it does the photo no favours :)

Really love your work! Do you want to share it on my Group? Flickr: Creative Boom

It's linked to my Creative Boom magazine which gets 1,000 hits per day... and the one I like most I add to the 'Flickr Faves' box in my sidebar...

:D

Levi said:
Pretty nice but you need to just straighten a few up, the horizons are skewed and it does the photo no favours :)

will keep this in mind for the future, though i just straightened one photo (new one "The Lakeside Entrance") and im not sure if ive got an eye for a straight line yet lol!

work with the horizon and the ruler tool (then custom rotate) to line everything up, then its just a case of cropping :)

Back