Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Business Cards

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Harlequinstudio, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Looking for some feedback on my buisness card design before i get them printed.

[​IMG]

Thanks guys

2. mick_mccabe

mick_mccabe Member

i would prob move it all to the lower left. and open up the gap between ur name and title. they look far to close together. and with it being to the left you see more of the joker.

3. wac

wac Senior Member

I'm not sure you'll match those colours in print, have the printers sent you a colour chart?

4. wac

wac Senior Member

You can have 10 run off at Moo.com to get a feel for what they'll look like.

5. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I second what mick says

6. so more like this:

[​IMG]

And to wac - no i have not got a printer in mind yet, i was just playing with ideas. surly they must be able to do this with digital printing

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Assuming you have this as a 300dpi graphic and supply print rdy PDFs they'll do it, Will's just warning you that the finished article could look quite different to on-screen, in terms of the colours & effects used in the design.

8. ah right i get you :) my bad :)

I may speak to the printer before i go ahead with it and see if they will do me a small sample

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'd be inclined to say if you are going to have artwork have it on one side and then have the side with info on it cleaner.

10. Becky

Becky Member

I have to agree with this, it's a bit redundant having the artwork one both sides IMO, have the front with the image an back with easily readable contact info