My Business Cards

Looking for some feedback on my buisness card design before i get them printed.

harlequinbcpic.jpg

Thanks guys

i would prob move it all to the lower left. and open up the gap between ur name and title. they look far to close together. and with it being to the left you see more of the joker.

I'm not sure you'll match those colours in print, have the printers sent you a colour chart?

You can have 10 run off at Moo.com to get a feel for what they'll look like.

mick_mccabe said:
i would prob move it all to the lower left. and open up the gap between ur name and title. they look far to close together. and with it being to the left you see more of the joker.

so more like this:

harlequinbcpic.jpg

And to wac - no i have not got a printer in mind yet, i was just playing with ideas. surly they must be able to do this with digital printing

HarlequinStudio said:
surely they must be able to do this with digital printing

Assuming you have this as a 300dpi graphic and supply print rdy PDFs they'll do it, Will's just warning you that the finished article could look quite different to on-screen, in terms of the colours & effects used in the design.

I'd be inclined to say if you are going to have artwork have it on one side and then have the side with info on it cleaner.

mrp2049 said:
I'd be inclined to say if you are going to have artwork have it on one side and then have the side with info on it cleaner.

I have to agree with this, it's a bit redundant having the artwork one both sides IMO, have the front with the image an back with easily readable contact info

Back