Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monthly Agreements

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by creatabledesign, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Hey Guys,

As a new freelancer starting out, what's the best way to write up agreements between myself and a client? Below are a couple of examples of the things I would need to do.

• Monthly hosting fees by Standing order
    • Monthly fees for use of my own cms
    • Monthly bolt on's for the cms
    I am jsut trying to get an idea as I don't want to end up writing something that they can potentially get out of and then I lose out so I want everything to be done properly, could anyone recommend any websties that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

To be 100% sure the only way is to hire a Solicitor, costly but for peace of mind I would.
  3. Ok Boss, I appreciate it... I will look into contracts a little deeper and work out whether it's going to be financially viable to invest in a solicitors time.

Thanks again.
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member could always get other designers on board and all chip in a % of the cost, that way you all have water tight T&C's at a fraction of the price, just a thought.
  5. Ahhh, I like your way of thinking... I need to sit down and get some ideas together first of what exactly I need to be covered on etc. Thanks for the idea Boss :)