Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LogoDesign

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by jamesdavidknight, Jan 19, 2015.

1. jamesdavidknight

jamesdavidknight New Member

Looking for a graphic designer to support the design of a logo, The designer must Cary relevant experience and qualification.

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Posting a relevant budget and expectations would really help in securing services.

To everyone applying - please read FAQ

All the best!

3. PriyeshDesign

PriyeshDesign Member

May I also add that a new logo leads to new business stationery, which then leads to a new website, which may lead to new range of marketing. Your new image needs to echo with the rest of your brand - clarity, consistency and constancy.

For example PayPal's rebrand - Epic!
    www.fuseproject.com/work/paypal/brand_identity

4. david123

david123 New Member

jamesdavidknight,
    [post editted by Levi a moderator due to original suggestion being something we do not support] It is best [/end] to hire a experienced graphic designer that will really helpful for you to designing a custom logo.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  5. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

David, prepare to get a lot of flak. [removed due to referencing above - Levi] indeed...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

david123 - this is the second time I have seen you commenting in this way, this forum does not support any method that undervalues the services of the designers of this site. I have given you a warning point, please do not continue with these types of 'suggestions'.

Stationery Direct likes this.