Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo + Stationery required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by 5geckos, Apr 22, 2012.

1. 5geckos

5geckos New Member

Hi, I am a new start-up called 5geckos - and will be providing on-line marketing consultancy.
    I'm looking for a logo as well as stationery.

I am currently working on the website - it will be very minimal but for reference will be based on this theme - http://wpshower.com/...theme=imbalance.
    The logo will need to look just as good in b/w as well as full colour. I would prefer the number 5 instead of 'five' but could be persuaded.
    I quite like the look of this - http://www.fivegecko...12/04/gecko.png and would not be adverse to swapping the G in that logo to a number 5 but I would like to utilise the gecko foot within the logo itself somehow.

I am open to other suggestions, however, I do not want any clip-art or just a typeface.

Let me know if you need any additional information, I've never requested anything like this on a forum before so forgive me if I have missed anything,

jay @ 5geckos.com

Thank you all in advance...

Jay

Attached Files:

Cartoon Logos likes this.
  2. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

Be careful with whatever it is you end up with though - with an extremely similar name, basing your logo on their one as well is blatant copying and would give them every right to get yours changed.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I agree with above, when you are sorted and ready for print check us out > Stationery Direct

4. ruseld

ruseld New Member

sent you a PM. please check and get back to me. many thanks

5. Ken Reynolds

Ken Reynolds Member

PM sent. Thanks.

6. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, sent a message about your project.