Logo software for mac

streetboy75

Hi I have just bought a mac and i want to design and use my own logo for my fitness business, what is the best and easiest software to purchase, i am not a grapic designer so simple and easy to use please.

Hi I have just bought a mac and i want to design and use my own logo for my fitness business, what is the best and easiest software to purchase, i am not a grapic designer so simple and easy to use please.
the highlighted bits are important....

I'm a designer, I don't know anything about fitness and so I don't teach fitness to other people.....

The simplest and easiest thing for you to do is spend the money you'd spend on decent software on hiring someone.... as has been said many times owning a mac does not make someone a designer.

Might be harsh but it's true.

Sorry for my unhelpful comment but I can't help but laugh at this. I'm reading these type of questions far too often these days.

Apart from the obvious, what's more worrying is the apparent lack of knowledge of how important a logo and a brand is for a successful business. If you do not have the skills, the knowhow, the experience and expertise of a professional graphic designer, what use is it having the tools?

Quick tip with logo design: A pen/pencil and paper are the best tools you could of purchased in order to create your logo.

To the OP. Don't be disheartened.

We like to have a joke around these parts.

Good luck with your business and logo adventure. Hopefully you get where you need to go. If you want to post for critique, feel free. There's always people here to give pointers to beginners.

I think it's good that you're going to have a crack at designing your own logo.

My advice would be to look around at other fitness logos and compile something like a Pinterest board of inspiration and as Carl says, grab a pencil and rough up some ideas.
You will need to make your logo using a vector package but I wouldn't go to the expense of getting something like Adobe Illustrator as it's very expensive and has a steep learning curve.
There are some free ones around and Affinity is cheap and very good I hear.

If you want and help and feedback then post it up on here.

I always think graphic design is like photography. Anyone can use a camera, but it takes a photographer to understand light and how to compose the shot. Graphic design is the same, anyone can use Adobe, but it takes an understanding of colour, division of space and alignment.

Back