Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Feedback??

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Stationery Direct, May 24, 2011.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I am having a logo developed and just curious what you all think about where we are so far, any you think could be taken further, if so in what way....thoughts please?

Many thanks :icon_thumbup:

2. TheNoone

TheNoone Member

Hi Boss, For me the bottom one is most striking although i'm not sure about the typeface for NCR. At the moment it seems a little 'alone' and doesn't belong to the logo. Apart from that it has the most potential by far.
  3. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Top two variations look best to me - the others don't balance very well.
  4. DarrenH

DarrenH Member

top one i think
  5. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

I like the cleanness of no.3 and the sharpness of the font and the page corners.
  6. Stationery Direct

mmm, o.k, maybe I should have put this another way then, forgetting the typeface and colours used at the moment...which style is the best to develop further?

For me, I like either 1 or 2, I also like 4 as it incorporates the ncr paper colourway but also in an arrow sort of way, which is good as we print quick and also deliver UK wide and I notice arrows are used in a lot of these similar situations (FedEx etc), but then I like the last one as well although with a better font you see the problem I have lol :icon_biggrin:
  7. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

That made me laugh!

If we forget the colour and the typeface what's left! ;)

Know any logo designers! :D

(I'm being cheeky!)

I'm sticking with no.3
  8. Stationery Direct

You know what I mean:icon_smile: what I'm trying to ascertain is your views as to which way the mark/icon sits best with the text...if that makes any sense :icon_tongue_smilie:
  9. printbar

printbar Active Member

I'm with your man here. Number 3 FTW.
  10. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Quite like #1 / 2.
  11. Squevasquidge

Squevasquidge Member

Id say 3 and change the 'Pads' to black?
  12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I'd say that as well. The little illustration bit works best when it's flat I think.