• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logo feedback for a plastic surgeon

Ummm bottom one I would personally avoid like the plague just because it looks like one of those overdone concepts - by the way what is it supposed to be? I see a person style icon but not sure what they are meant to be doing :icon_blushing:. The top one I prefer but, dunno why, your wavy lines look a bit rough, dunno maybe too thick? But definitely the 1st one for me but (sorry) I can't say it's one of my favourite logos ever but if he's happy that's the main thing.

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
That's a great name for a plastic surgeon, maybe he can get rid of a couple of mine!!

I also agree with above, although with regards to the top one, what are those lines? Contours of the body or something? Looks like a woman lying on her side although if that's what it is supposed to be it doesn't look quite right.

That's a great name for a plastic surgeon, maybe he can get rid of a couple of mine!!

I also agree with above, although with regards to the top one, what are those lines? Contours of the body or something? Looks like a woman lying on her side although if that's what it is supposed to be it doesn't look quite right.
Looking again at the top one now you say that about a woman's contour I can see it but I didn't spot it straight away so that may not be a good sign :icon_confused:

I think you are right that it is slightly off, possibly too angular to the shoulder and proportions a bit off. Still think the actual lines look too thick - but this could just be me.

the top 1 does outline a woman on her side, i did do it with a 3pxl lines but the client said it was to thin so i made it 6pxl and he was happy. im not the best at drawing bodys my bad lol.

as for the 2nd 1 its meant to be of a person with there arms spread out signaling freedom within thier own body.

and yeah the name is a classic i know (i was going to make a logo of a long chin, but thought it would b a bit harsh lol)

anyway thanks for your comments they are greatly apreciated

Fair enough about him wanting thicker lines but have you tried experimenting with the line width tool in Illustrator? can make some very 'nice' changes to a standard line. I just find it, err struggling with the right words here, not as clean as I'd like / not refined enough.

And if in doubt about the drawing, there's nothing wrong in finding a stock image and tracing the edges so you get the feel of how the lines should flow then apply that to your work.

Last edited: