Logo Designs

OOppsss..that was mean to say I can see it perfectly lol!

I have designed another logo, very simple it is but I still feel it needs shape or some sort of object to represent the business, what do people think so far?

other_design.jpg

like? dont like?

I quite like that Glen.

The only thing I would change is the font below with the URL. It's not bad by any means, but I think there's room for improvement.

San serif, just something with a little more character. I'm not very helpful I realise, just my two cents though.

I like the new logo Glen. Have you considered leaving off the URL underneath altogether? Or even just having '.co.uk' on it's own at the end

I like the new logo, (post 21)
the text under the main logo needs work, it doesnt sit right for me, feels out of place.
but Im glad its moving in the right direction.

you could possible add .co.uk to what you have designed.

I think it's either best with a change of font (although it's gonna be hard to find the right one) or just without the URL and no .co.uk myself.

My two cents... i like the overlap of the UK Value, but i'd keep the computing overlap much less, even seperate, it crosses over the 'e' too much.

I agree with Fred on the outline stroke, minimise or lose it altogether.

Bear in mind if this is going to be used on stationery or a business card, the URL will be pretty unreadable when scaled.

Hi Guys,

Sorry I aint replied for a while i just got back from my travels over the weekend. Ill take another look into the design in a sec, thanks for the replies and Ill action them to see what i get cheers.

Liking the designs that have been posted in the last page.

But like Barry said, keep it simple and don’t over do it.
Going down the right lines in my eyes though, love it

Yeah Dean just called you Barry :lol:

its all coming back again like a 'Nam flashback :lol:

hi glen

how come you dont have a site? clicked on the link but there is no site.
i was interested to have a look as i do a similar kind of thing to you.

cheers

Back