Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo design.

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Camille, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Camille

Camille New Member

I am renovating my restaurant. We are planning to redesign the logo. The logo gives a good impression to the store and I am likely to do the logo in a unique and attractive manner. Recently I have gone through a blog that says about some creative logo designs and I would like to do similar to that (http://www.clubink.ca/blog/logo-design/6-creative-logos-from-small-companies/ ). Does anyone know any good logo designers near Toronto? please share the reviews too.

2. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

If you're keen to work with someone local, a good place to start would be googling something like "branding agencies Toronto" or speak to other local businesses who have recently had rebrands and find out who they worked with.

Camille likes this.
  3. Tarling Design

Tarling Design New Member

And if your not bothered about working with someone local, I can help! :)

4. Camille

Camille New Member

Thank you bigdave. I will try with that.

5. Camille

Camille New Member

Hey tareling,
    Thank you for offering me a help. I would like to work with local. please help me with your suggestions.

6. Tarling Design

Tarling Design New Member

Then I agree with bigdave - the best way to find someone local would be to search on google or ask other companies. Do your research before choosing a designer, take a good look at their portfolios and testimonials :)

7. Kaz Jeeru

Kaz Jeeru New Member

we can design your logo too !!

8. Camille

Camille New Member

Yeah.. I have gone through their reviews.

Tarling Design likes this.
  9. Camille

Camille New Member

I have gone through your website. The designs are looking awesome.