Logo design.

Camille

I am renovating my restaurant. We are planning to redesign the logo. The logo gives a good impression to the store and I am likely to do the logo in a unique and attractive manner. Recently I have gone through a blog that says about some creative logo designs and I would like to do similar to that (http://www.clubink.ca/blog/logo-design/6-creative-logos-from-small-companies/ ). Does anyone know any good logo designers near Toronto? please share the reviews too.

If you're keen to work with someone local, a good place to start would be googling something like "branding agencies Toronto" or speak to other local businesses who have recently had rebrands and find out who they worked with.

If you're keen to work with someone local, a good place to start would be googling something like "branding agencies Toronto" or speak to other local businesses who have recently had rebrands and find out who they worked with.
Thank you bigdave. I will try with that.

Then I agree with bigdave - the best way to find someone local would be to search on google or ask other companies. Do your research before choosing a designer, take a good look at their portfolios and testimonials :)

Back