Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo design needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by filmmakinguk, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filmmakinguk

filmmakinguk New Member

I am looking for a creative and energetic designer to be a part of our creative team. I need a logo designed for my film production company. I have a tight budget, so I can only offer 30 pounds for the work.

Please drop an e-mail to if you are interested.

Lucy Lu
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

3. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Thirty Quid?
  4. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

*was tempted to just stick the company name in helvetica but then realised she didn't even leave the name lulz*
  5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Quite frankly am sick of hearing "tight budget" "little budget" its getting beyond a joke people need to realise that people put time and money into this stuff...for £30 your looking at half an hours job throwing something together. I am not directing this moan and twist at you as the poster but people are all the same these days...people have to work to pay bills. At the end of the day £30 on a logo wouldnt cover the electric bill to go about designing it.
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Like it Glen....

....btw trying to sort some F1 goodies from Virgin F1 for yer.
  7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

:O omg dude that would be sweet! Thanks man
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

30 quid!? Now that's just taking the p***. Sorry but that kinda stuff just winds me up. People don't do design for the laugh and you're just making a mockery of people who do this stuff for a living! Try at least £300 - £500 and that's if you go for someone with very little experience. If you want proper branding done by an experienced freelancer you're looking at at least a grand. Some top agencies charge 20k for branding! :mad:
  9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

But £30, and you can use it to build your portfolio, thats like an amazing offer, how could you not do it?
  10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:up::clap: It's all good experience after all :D
  11. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I think mr kipling has something to say on the matter

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.