Logo design needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmmakinguk

Hi,

I am looking for a creative and energetic designer to be a part of our creative team. I need a logo designed for my film production company. I have a tight budget, so I can only offer 30 pounds for the work.

Please drop an e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested.

Lucy Lu

Quite frankly am sick of hearing "tight budget" "little budget" its getting beyond a joke people need to realise that people put time and money into this stuff...for £30 your looking at half an hours job throwing something together. I am not directing this moan and twist at you as the poster but people are all the same these days...people have to work to pay bills. At the end of the day £30 on a logo wouldnt cover the electric bill to go about designing it.

30 quid!? Now that's just taking the p***. Sorry but that kinda stuff just winds me up. People don't do design for the laugh and you're just making a mockery of people who do this stuff for a living! Try at least £300 - £500 and that's if you go for someone with very little experience. If you want proper branding done by an experienced freelancer you're looking at at least a grand. Some top agencies charge 20k for branding! :mad:

Aarlev said:
30 quid!? Now that's just taking the p***. Sorry but that kinda stuff just winds me up. People don't do design for the laugh and you're just making a mockery of people who do this stuff for a living! Try at least £300 - £500 and that's if you go for someone with very little experience. If you want proper branding done by an experienced freelancer you're looking at at least a grand. Some top agencies charge 20k for branding! :mad:

But £30, and you can use it to build your portfolio, thats like an amazing offer, how could you not do it?

I think mr kipling has something to say on the matter

637d1274270962-logo-design-needed-4619711132_c6eb171fb2_o.jpg

Attachments

• 4619711132_c6eb171fb2_o.jpg
    4619711132_c6eb171fb2_o.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back