Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Design for Symmetry Business Marketing

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by dot design, Mar 3, 2009.

1. dot design

dot design Member

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Nice job Gareth, really like that, simple, clean and effective. Can see the double mm working well on printed items as a large background on an inside fold of folded business cards, brochures. etc..

One super picky thing I noticed is the alignment of 'business marketing' on the left the b lines up with the left side of the m, so looks like the g at the end of marketing should line up with the r in symmetry, but maybe the spacing looked odd with that aligned?

Greg

3. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Greg, appreciate your comments, many thanks.

I looked at the spacing on the "business marketing" word underneath for quite sometime and I can see your point but, in my view it worked better the way it has been resolved.

Glad overall its gone down well with you, cheers!

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

I figured you would have done Gareth ;) I was just struggling to find something to be picky about!!
    Just kidding, looks great & thanks for sharing.
    Greg

5. dot design

dot design Member

Picky is good Greg, think all designers are picky, if they aren't there's a problem!

Also questioning why things are the way they are is healthy, thanks for your comments, appreicated, have a great weekend!

G

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Very true, my girlfriend calls it OCD.. but I prefer 'picky designer' :D
    Have a nice weekend too!

7. berry

berry Active Member

Gosh, I don't have anything to say..... Maybe I'm having a Stroke?

8. dot design

dot design Member

Or maybe its just friday afternoon! :)

9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Too true!

As mentioned on another forum, a very nice design :up: