Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Design for a new Company

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by instinct2009, Mar 6, 2009.

1. instinct2009

instinct2009 New Member

Hello everyone

We are looking for a company to design a logo for us. The name of the company is Academic Excellence. We currently run a tutoring centre, whereby we teach students from the ages of 7 till 18. We teach students a range of subjects, but most commonly Maths, English and Science.

Would anyone be interested.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Vishal

I am sure there are many members that will be interested, what budget have you set aside for this?

Sorry to ask but we get a lot of people asking for logos and members take the time to respond only to find out that their budget is £25. At least this way members who feel they can help within budget will get in touch, saving your time too.
  3. mrhurley1

mrhurley1 New Member

4. Timmo

Timmo Member

Hi Vishal

I sent you a PM.
  5. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Vishal

I have also sent you a PM.

I hope to hear from you soon.

6. Eagle

Eagle Member

Please take a look at my logo portfolio and, if you like what you see, please get in touch for a quote. :)

7. salvador

salvador Member

As a junior member on the forum, I might have no rights to make suggestions , but Boss is right: it is more effective and time saving for everybody to know the budget.

Clients have budgets and designers have rates...fair enough!
    So why not people looking for designers clarify their budgets and get responses from the right designers.

8. lauralil

lauralil Member

I have dropped you a line Vishal

9. graphite

graphite New Member

Hi Vishal,

i am also interested in helping you with a logo design.

My website is: GRAPHITE DESIGN which has work samples and contact info.

10. sp3n

sp3n New Member

Hi Vishal,

We are very interested in your project.

I have sent you a message regarding the project.

Hope to hear from you soon