Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Litho Printer Required - Business Card Order

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Fries With That, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Looking for some recommendation for litho - NOT digital printers in the UK.

Looking to print single colour onto a coloured 400gsm colourplan board.

Qty, 100, 200, 500pcs
    Double sided
    two variations (same on one side)
    Delivered to one UK address

Thanks!

Dan

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. Andygpets1

Andygpets1 New Member

Hi Dan,

I am a sales rep for a good, reliable printing company.

I can quote you for these asap, are you able to email me directly and I will get back to you with a quotation?

My email address is andrewpettit@harlowprinting.co.uk

Hope that's okay
    Andrew

4. nestorheywoodq07

nestorheywoodq07 New Member

Hi there mate just a heads up for this topic of yours, if you are still looking for a litho printer/litho printing for your business card. I would like to suggest D2D Printing, whenever i need to print business cards, flyers etc. I always contact them for their service, so i would like to share it to you so that i can help in some way. You can contact them at talk to them about this and they will gladly entertain your concern. By the way here is the site i hope this can help. Here: Printing

Check it out to know more information about them and how you can avail their great service. Cheers!