Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letterpress Business Cards Inspiration

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Greg, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

2. Love the bottom one :) love the floral design on it :) looks like old wallpaper :D
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

they are pretty fecking awesome!
  4. I dread to think how much some letterpress cards cost :eek:
  5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I want to buy a letterpress machine :( but don't have the money or room or knowledge :p really it's just for the owning privilege...
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

If you had the money you would be on it!

I wonder if Berry will get some?
  7. barsha

barsha Junior Member

last two are really awesome !
  8. Davidw

Davidw Member

I love to see the debossed letterpress stuff - so much more character than the coated litho cards.
  9. Dan_masoomi

Dan_masoomi Member

if you where designing freelance work for clients and wanted to produce cards like this on a regular basis

who would be the best printers to go to to get it for cheaper?
  10. Davidw

Davidw Member

These cards can never be cheap due to not being able to be mass produced. It's like asking where to get a cheap Rolls Royce. But for people who wouldn't be seen dead in a Ford Fiesta these cards have the right image when the design is minimal/sophisticated. Also designers seem to go for these cards - I guess that's because they have the texture thickness and weight lacking in litho/digital - these cards are usually 500g +.

The beauty of these cards is they say EXPENSIVE. I suppose people in a business meeting at a London Hotel, where a gin and tonic costs £50 don't want to hand over a 200g Vistaprint card...

The top link has some lovely classy cards.