• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

letterhead advice needed

Hi All,

Hope someone can help and Ill apologise in advice for my ignorance.

I recently got an a4 sales letter in the post however the top 3 or 4 inches of the page were coated ( i believe spot uv) and in this top section had a perforated push/pop out business card. I am really keen to use something like this in my own line of work but the designer I usually tuen to for letterheads etc doesnt understand what I am looking for. (i even emailed him a scan of a picture I drew of this!!).

Can anyone on here advise on what this is called and is it expensive? (I assume it is as the business card I imagine needs to be die cut?)

Again I apologise for my ignorance on this!

Many thanks



Well-Known Member
There is another way depending on how many you need to do.... which will work out cheaper than having cards die-cut/perforated. Are you wanting to personalise them? If you pm me details I can help/quote.