Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaflet Printers - Recommendations please

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by samjacksondesign, Sep 27, 2010.

1. samjacksondesign

samjacksondesign Senior Member

Hey,

I know there are some printers on here.

I am after some good recomendations for leaflet printing. Pref colour and gloss.

Many Thanks,

Sam:up:

2. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

Hi Sam, I run a print company, we mainly deal with digital but also can do litho.

Here's an example:

1000 x A5 double sided colour leaflets, 150gsm gloss paper = £100 inc delivery

That's quite a cheap range but still pretty good. PM me if you would like more info.

3. BenJonesDesign

ooo nothing like a nice bit of competition. I'll match that at 130gsm gloss paper, litho printed. but that's if you wanted that many leaflets

4. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

This sounds like Dragon's Den. I bet Sam only wants 100 doing. Ha.

5. BenJonesDesign

indeed, well if that's the case then 100 x A5 double sided colour leaflets, 150gsm gloss paper = £35 inc delivery. If that's more up your street Sam then I'd be happy to help

6. CircleLeafletPrint

CircleLeafletPrint Junior Member

I'd like to recommend our services: Circle Leaflet Printing.
    Our Midweek Madness deals offer 2,500x A5 full colour leaflets printed on 130gsm for only £75 or £99 for printing on both sides - with free delivery to any address in the UK.
    Or you could have 5,000 A5 leaflets printed in full colour on 130gsm for only £99 or £119 for double-sided print.
    Check out our website for more prices, more inf ormation or to place an order online - circleleafletprinting.co.uk or give us a call on 01702 600 680.

7. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Ive used flyerboy_uk and the quality was very good.

8. andycohen

andycohen Member

5,000 A5 Full Colour Both Sides, 150gsm Gloss - delivered for £110. We only do litho hence the monster quantity, oh and if you didn't already know... no vat.

Howzat ;)

It is an offer but I don't have a crazy name yet, absolutely loving the name "Midweek Madness" though! Hehehe...

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm out.

But our forum sponsors Printed Easy come highly recommended:
    PrintedEasy.com | Leaflets

Thanks,
    Greg

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

blimey, if only there were some leaflet printers around when you needed one

:p

11. samjacksondesign

Crikey:p decisions:p

Ermm can i walk to the back of the room please and discuss it with myself?

Give me until Monday and i will accept the offer with one of you lucky dragons:)

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Just imagine I'm a cross eyed weirdo with a face for radio...

"Things are hotting up in the den...and Tom Sound has yet to state his position..."

13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:D we don't do leaflets in house, the only people out of this motley crew I've used is flyerboy, and I was very happy.

I use a local company for most of ours, proper old skool like :up:

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"Sound makes his position clear, with a strong recommendation for one of the other dragons"

15. samjacksondesign

Seems these dragons aren't interested in return investment, hmmmm!

I wonder how a joint deal would work on this occasion?

16. andycohen

andycohen Member

Hi Sam, I'm new here and so is my online venture... hoping to launch 1st of November. I'm happy to take payment after you get your leaflets, just to prove our worth :)

Email me your artwork when it's ready, templates and samples are available too: andy@printing4designers.co.uk

Now I'll sit back and sip on this glass of water while stroking my stack of £50 notes ;)

17. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Best of luck with your new venture Andy, can you print me some of those £50 notes too? :D

18. andycohen

andycohen Member

Thanks Tom... if you're gonna stroke em, make sure they're 50's... sounds so bad, I should stop now lol

19. samjacksondesign

Hi Andy, just a quick one, what would price be just out of curiosity? save me ordering and then finding out a huge cost lol:p