Leaflet Printers - Recommendations please

samjacksondesign

Hey,

I know there are some printers on here.

I am after some good recomendations for leaflet printing. Pref colour and gloss.

Many Thanks,

Sam:up:

Hi Sam, I run a print company, we mainly deal with digital but also can do litho.

Here's an example:

1000 x A5 double sided colour leaflets, 150gsm gloss paper = £100 inc delivery

That's quite a cheap range but still pretty good. PM me if you would like more info.

ooo nothing like a nice bit of competition. I'll match that at 130gsm gloss paper, litho printed. but that's if you wanted that many leaflets

indeed, well if that's the case then 100 x A5 double sided colour leaflets, 150gsm gloss paper = £35 inc delivery. If that's more up your street Sam then I'd be happy to help

I'd like to recommend our services: Circle Leaflet Printing.
Our Midweek Madness deals offer 2,500x A5 full colour leaflets printed on 130gsm for only £75 or £99 for printing on both sides - with free delivery to any address in the UK.
Or you could have 5,000 A5 leaflets printed in full colour on 130gsm for only £99 or £119 for double-sided print.
Check out our website for more prices, more inf ormation or to place an order online - circleleafletprinting.co.uk or give us a call on 01702 600 680.

5,000 A5 Full Colour Both Sides, 150gsm Gloss - delivered for £110. We only do litho hence the monster quantity, oh and if you didn't already know... no vat.

Howzat ;)

It is an offer but I don't have a crazy name yet, absolutely loving the name "Midweek Madness" though! Hehehe...

Crikey:p decisions:p

Ermm can i walk to the back of the room please and discuss it with myself?

Give me until Monday and i will accept the offer with one of you lucky dragons:)

Tom Sound said:
blimey, if only there were some leaflet printers around when you needed one

:p

Just imagine I'm a cross eyed weirdo with a face for radio...

"Things are hotting up in the den...and Tom Sound has yet to state his position..."

mrp2049 said:
Just imagine I'm a cross eyed weirdo with a face for radio...

"Things are hotting up in the den...and Tom Sound has yet to state his position..."

:D we don't do leaflets in house, the only people out of this motley crew I've used is flyerboy, and I was very happy.

I use a local company for most of ours, proper old skool like :up:

Hi Sam, I'm new here and so is my online venture... hoping to launch 1st of November. I'm happy to take payment after you get your leaflets, just to prove our worth :)

Email me your artwork when it's ready, templates and samples are available too: [email protected]

Now I'll sit back and sip on this glass of water while stroking my stack of £50 notes ;)

andy said:
Hi Sam, I'm new here and so is my online venture... hoping to launch 1st of November. I'm happy to take payment after you get your leaflets, just to prove our worth :)

Email me your artwork when it's ready, templates and samples are available too: [email protected]

Now I'll sit back and sip on this glass of water while stroking my stack of £50 notes ;)

Best of luck with your new venture Andy, can you print me some of those £50 notes too? :D

Best of luck with your new venture Andy, can you print me some of those £50 notes too? :D

Thanks Tom... if you're gonna stroke em, make sure they're 50's... sounds so bad, I should stop now lol

Back