Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Work...

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by jmarcus, Mar 31, 2009.

1. jmarcus

jmarcus Junior Member

Thought I'd share ...

i abide

I was just trying to do something specifically based on a grid layout - I used The Golden Grid, which I find very easy to use and work with...
  2. bluecube

bluecube Member

Nice!! Really like the site and the rollover effect, really like it well executed

Just one thing - have a look at your header code
    <script src="js/jquery.js" "text/javascript"></script>
    should be
    <script src="js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  3. jmarcus

jmarcus Junior Member

thanks very much!

thanks for pointing out that in the header...missed it completely
  4. bluecube

bluecube Member

I probably would have noticed it if I hadent just downed a can of Red Bull in 2 seconds flat *tsss gulp gulp gul..p gone*

My mind is too active tonight loads of ideas popping into my head need to get them all down, I think it's time I started my blog
  5. bluecube

bluecube Member

Is it built on a CMS by the way?

You've inspired me to get on with my blog...doing it now...these proposals can wait till 3am
  6. jmarcus

jmarcus Junior Member

those are the best times to work...

glad I could inspire!

here's a website that motivated me in a similar way: Stuart Hobday - Reportage

it's better than mine...but don't tell anyone
  7. bluecube

bluecube Member

I actually prefer yours, its exaclty how i want mine to be...of course I didn't know that before I saw it..hmm...have to come up with something for mine.

I've registered a domain as its just going to be stuff that I'm thinking and like, its more for me and hopefully people find the info on there of some use too....oo im quite excited now!!
  8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I'm tempted to make a blog like that. More for my entertainment than others, but some may find the random snippets of interest now and then!
  9. pwneet

pwneet Junior Member

Wow, man that's really impressive.
  10. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Justin,

I love that! Very slick! :up:

But I would suggest aligning the text to the edge of the headings (Like you've done on the Delicious box) and increase the right padding a tiny bit? Just seems a bit too close to the edge imho.