Latest Work...

jmarcus

Thought I'd share ...

i abide

I was just trying to do something specifically based on a grid layout - I used The Golden Grid, which I find very easy to use and work with...

Nice!! Really like the site and the rollover effect, really like it well executed

Just one thing - have a look at your header code
<script src="js/jquery.js" "text/javascript"></script>
should be
<script src="js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

I probably would have noticed it if I hadent just downed a can of Red Bull in 2 seconds flat *tsss gulp gulp gul..p gone*

My mind is too active tonight loads of ideas popping into my head need to get them all down, I think it's time I started my blog

Is it built on a CMS by the way?

You've inspired me to get on with my blog...doing it now...these proposals can wait till 3am

I actually prefer yours, its exaclty how i want mine to be...of course I didn't know that before I saw it..hmm...have to come up with something for mine.

I've registered a domain www.breathingmind.com as its just going to be stuff that I'm thinking and like, its more for me and hopefully people find the info on there of some use too....oo im quite excited now!!

bluecube said:
I actually prefer yours, its exaclty how i want mine to be...of course I didn't know that before I saw it..hmm...have to come up with something for mine.

I've registered a domain www.breathingmind.com as its just going to be stuff that I'm thinking and like, its more for me and hopefully people find the info on there of some use too....oo im quite excited now!!
I'm tempted to make a blog like that. More for my entertainment than others, but some may find the random snippets of interest now and then!

Hi Justin,

I love that! Very slick! :up:

But I would suggest aligning the text to the edge of the headings (Like you've done on the Delicious box) and increase the right padding a tiny bit? Just seems a bit too close to the edge imho.

Thanks,
Soren

Back