Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laptop Insurance

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by Neily, Sep 29, 2010.

  1. Neily

    Neily Member

    Hi Guys,

    this may be in the wrong section.......

    I've just bought myself a new pc laptop for design work. I work at home, but also out and about in cafes, offices and other studios.

    Can anyone recommend a good insurer for my new machine?


  2. Stationery Direct

    Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

    Have you spoken to your home insurer? Most decent policies cover you up to £1500 out and about if you specify the item.
  3. SparkCreative

    SparkCreative Member


    There are specialist insurers for equipment you use for work too - look up photographic equipment insurance and those guys will also cover laptops etc.

Share This Page