Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kama Sutra

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by ARRIVALS, Jan 26, 2012.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd see the day, Penguin, one of the biggest classic book publishers in history, is releasing it's own version of the Kama Sutra. It's being produced as a Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition.

It looks pretty cool, but don't think the other half would let me get away with buying a copy because 'I like the design' :icon_Wall:

Attached Files:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

The A in Sutra isn't quite right, my wifes head wont turn around like that! :icon_tongue_smilie:

But the rest of the letters are do-able? Ace!
  4. Stationery Direct

Maybe a few years ago, I struggle to get up from my desk nowadays lol
  5. Toppers

Toppers Member

I saw this the other day. I was pretty surprised to see them produce this too :icon_scared:
  6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Every day I walk out the front door and see a blue plack opposite. Sir Allen Lane (founder of Penguin books) was born opposite (before swiftly heading to London) our house.

Boss Hogg - what happened to the treadmill?
  7. Stationery Direct

Bloody treadmill! Damaged my knee on it and its not getting any better 9 months later!! It's gathering dust in my office :icon_tongue_smilie:
  8. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Ah! She needs to do more Yoga perhaps!

Either that or she's ignoring the first sign of all exercise activities. The warmup!