Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jquery galleria plugin..

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by bamme, Nov 10, 2009.

1. bamme

bamme Senior Member

hi, just been trying out your galleria plugin - im finishing off a project where we have to design our own webdesign company :) so that gives you an idea of where i am with things hah im a bit of a beginner with jquery but know my way around html okay.

the site im working on is here: www.lookatme-webdesign.com/stf/rework

if you click the portfolio tab and go to print or web design and then click an example youll see the plugin working - the large image with little thumbnails below them.

but when you then go back to the pain portfolio window, and select a different item in the same category, you get the large image related to the thumbnail last clicked in the previous category show up instead of the background image.

can i use different instances of this plugin so i can stop this happening? or is there another way to do it?

would be great to get some help with it if you can spare a few minutes.. thanks!

2. Becky

Becky Member

dead link :(

3. bamme

bamme Senior Member

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

not sure about this particular plugin but for the 'litebox' I'm using you can put them into groups by using some thing like rel="litebox:gallery" whereby 'gallery' represents a different section

5. bamme

bamme Senior Member

hi, thanks :) correct me if wrong but isnt a lightbox where a popup window appears after clicking a thumbnail? if you see the gallery in my post its not the same.

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

yes that's right, I didn't feel like looking through several hundred lines of code so I mentioned it so you could see if yours had anything similar.

7. bamme

bamme Senior Member

oh okay, thanks anyway.