Jquery galleria plugin..

bamme

hi, just been trying out your galleria plugin - im finishing off a project where we have to design our own webdesign company :) so that gives you an idea of where i am with things hah im a bit of a beginner with jquery but know my way around html okay.

the site im working on is here: www.lookatme-webdesign.com/stf/rework

if you click the portfolio tab and go to print or web design and then click an example youll see the plugin working - the large image with little thumbnails below them.

but when you then go back to the pain portfolio window, and select a different item in the same category, you get the large image related to the thumbnail last clicked in the previous category show up instead of the background image.

can i use different instances of this plugin so i can stop this happening? or is there another way to do it?

would be great to get some help with it if you can spare a few minutes.. thanks!

not sure about this particular plugin but for the 'litebox' I'm using you can put them into groups by using some thing like rel="litebox:gallery" whereby 'gallery' represents a different section

hi, thanks :) correct me if wrong but isnt a lightbox where a popup window appears after clicking a thumbnail? if you see the gallery in my post its not the same.

yes that's right, I didn't feel like looking through several hundred lines of code so I mentioned it so you could see if yours had anything similar.

Back