"Jobs" Movie Poster

That's incredibly painful. What I see is something that could have been a great idea interpreted poorly.

If they want it to reflect his drug use might as well apply a rainbow gradient over the whole thing then set the blend mode to overlay! :D

I think if they really want to use colour, it could be better used and more like the 1980's apple logo:
Just did this quick poster idea mockup. All rights reserved to the owner of the original steve jobs illustration I edited and recoloured and Apple for the apple logo.
3yHQs.png

Probably Ben's poster goes straight to the point way better than the official poster.
By the way - even though this is not strictly design-related - I don't find the headline "Some see what's possible. Others change what's possible." memorable. Or maybe I just don't get it.

Gianluca Teti said:
Probably Ben's poster goes straight to the point way better than the official poster.
By the way - even though this is not strictly design-related - I don't find the headeline "Some see what's possible. Others change what's possible." memorable. Or maybe I just don't get it.
The headline mainly works for me, but perhaps a slight rewording could be completed. Glad you like the poster, only very quickly done.

Back