Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Jobs" Movie Poster

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Gianluca Teti, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

2. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

That's incredibly painful. What I see is something that could have been a great idea interpreted poorly.
  3. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

If they want it to reflect his drug use might as well apply a rainbow gradient over the whole thing then set the blend mode to overlay! :D
  4. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

I think if they really want to use colour, it could be better used and more like the 1980's apple logo:
    Just did this quick poster idea mockup. All rights reserved to the owner of the original steve jobs illustration I edited and recoloured and Apple for the apple logo.
  5. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Probably Ben's poster goes straight to the point way better than the official poster.
    By the way - even though this is not strictly design-related - I don't find the headline "Some see what's possible. Others change what's possible." memorable. Or maybe I just don't get it.
  6. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

The headline mainly works for me, but perhaps a slight rewording could be completed. Glad you like the poster, only very quickly done.
  7. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

I can't agree more..