Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've mentioned the Graphic Design Forums

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone

In order to grow our UK based design community we need a little help from you guys 'n' gals.

If you have a blog or use social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook or Google+, please take 2 minutes of your time to give the forum a mention, it will make all the difference.

If you do give us a mention please let us know below so we can at least say thank you.

Many thanks :thumb:

2. Steve

Steve Member

Will be adding you to my links page once my site is finished. Being created by a mate who is a PHP developer.

The links page will be Steven Gibbs - Portfolio

I like the folk on this forum although i've not been on here a lot due to working on my Portfolio, will be contributing more soon.

Happy to help :icon_smile:
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
    Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. Thinko

Thinko New Member

I've just added a small piece on my blog recommending this forum. Have a look at:

I'm revamping my website, and I'll also add a link to the forum when the update goes live.

Happy to help the cause!:icon_smile:

4. Stationery Direct

5. Stationery Direct

Come on guys, a quick mention in your blog or twitter will help the forums grow :thumb:

Many thanks
  6. CYoung

CYoung Member

I've tweeted it ;) but i don't have a large following so it might not get a response.

VLAHAKISA Member

I tweeted, but I only have 309 followers :)

8. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Just tweeted.
  9. Logopro

Logopro Member

10. bluelightdesign

bluelightdesign New Member

11. daytona

daytona Member

I've just tweeted us :) however as some of the other have said i don;t have a great following haha.
  12. Gail W

Gail W New Member

13. Stationery Direct

If you have a twitter, facebook, google+ account etc... please give us a mention asking fellow designers to come and say hi ;)