• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Instant album art.

Right, its been everywhere, yet I have never seen it on here, so here we go...

Random Album Cover

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random... Read More”
or click WIP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click Random Quotes - The Quotations Page
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand... Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together. Make sure it’s a square. 500 x 500 pixels is ideal.

5 - Post it to flickr or here
(TAG the friends in flickr you want to join in)
The flickr group is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cdcovermeme/

Here is my offering!

Jimlad said:
Ha! This cracked me up. How lucky to get "nibbled to death by ducks" as well as a bloke right up on a park bench like he's avoiding the ducks maybe... is that bread in his hand?

Album Art: Demain c'est loin .... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Artist: Jabugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Title: Quote Details: Eric Sevareid: Dealing with network executives... - The Quotations Page

Reminds me of
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFK2Xq2RyiU]YouTube - Sinister ducks[/ame]

this thread is awesome! i just had a quick go over lunch time, it was loads of fun!

I bring to you.... Hose Clamp!!!

p.s how do i get my image to be full size like all the other cool kids?

davewill said:
this thread is awesome! i just had a quick go over lunch time, it was loads of fun!

I bring to you.... Hose Clamp!!!
hose clamp?! I may have to start a band called hose clamp! I already know someone in a band called drains!

Hose Clamp would make the perfect support act for Drains! Its v.addictive this isnt it! I really should be working but I just keep making random band names and albums!

considering drains are a grunge/noise band who only write songs about Wayne's World, I guess Hose Clamp would have to be a crazy electro project about Bill & Ted!