Instant album art.

mrp2049

Right, its been everywhere, yet I have never seen it on here, so here we go...

Random Album Cover

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random... Read More”
or click WIP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click Random Quotes - The Quotations Page
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand... Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together. Make sure it’s a square. 500 x 500 pixels is ideal.

5 - Post it to flickr or here
(TAG the friends in flickr you want to join in)
The flickr group is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cdcovermeme/

Here is my offering!

uploadcopy.jpg

Jimlad said:
Ha! This cracked me up. How lucky to get "nibbled to death by ducks" as well as a bloke right up on a park bench like he's avoiding the ducks maybe... is that bread in his hand?

deathbyducks.jpg

Album Art: Demain c'est loin .... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Artist: Jabugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Title: Quote Details: Eric Sevareid: Dealing with network executives... - The Quotations Page

best...album...title...ever!

Reminds me of
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFK2Xq2RyiU]YouTube - Sinister ducks[/ame]

Blimey most of these look pretty convincing! I'm starting to think this is how they actually do it.

I'm sure if it was done with istock the pictures would be high res enough for it to actually work!

this thread is awesome! i just had a quick go over lunch time, it was loads of fun!

I bring to you.... Hose Clamp!!!

p.s how do i get my image to be full size like all the other cool kids?

Attachments

• Hose Clamp.jpg
    Hose Clamp.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 17
davewill said:
this thread is awesome! i just had a quick go over lunch time, it was loads of fun!

I bring to you.... Hose Clamp!!!

hose clamp?! I may have to start a band called hose clamp! I already know someone in a band called drains!

Hose Clamp would make the perfect support act for Drains! Its v.addictive this isnt it! I really should be working but I just keep making random band names and albums!

considering drains are a grunge/noise band who only write songs about Wayne's World, I guess Hose Clamp would have to be a crazy electro project about Bill & Ted!

Back