• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello again,

this is now my second post.

I've been looking for a popular Forum to discuss illustration. The only one I've found in the UK (other than myspace & facebook) is freelanceuk.com. It doesn't seem to be that active, and therefore not that productive.

This forum however seems regularly updated and the feedback I've read on other threads are supportive.
Although I don't feel that comfortable talking about illustration in a graphic design forum.

Does anyone know of any decent forums to discuss illustration?

if you can spare afew minutes to have a look at my work I'd very much appreciate some feedback.

thanks & have a nice day

Stationery Direct

Staff member
Hey there

We have many Illustrators who are members and probably very interested in what you have to say.

I may even consider a separate section for Illustration if members think it neccessary, will have a think.

I haven't come across any discussion forums myself for illustrators, but saying that I have never really looked aggressively for them.

Feel free to talk about illustration here because I'd love it if someone else talked about illustration, I shall certainly join in on any illustration discussions :)