Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illustration / Cartoon Required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Please PM a price, expected turnaround and link to previous work....

We want santa at the north pole with a modern looking sleigh and a puzzled face with the caption ''anyone know where I can get a key fob battery FAST?!?'' Maybe pointing a key at the sleigh.

For a company that sells key fob batteries.

Thanks

Damon

2. Ian Ellery

Ian Ellery Member

Hi

I can certainly help you with this.
    Please see my website for samples: http://www.kindamagic.co.uk/portfolio/show/cartoon_illustration

I meant to add, I can't give a price without more information. For example, size, colour of b/w, usage etc. Turnaround will be quick but again depends on the complexity of the illustration.

Cheers
    Ian

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Will be used on greetings cards that will be sent to their customers, so A5 would be a safe size to design which we can then scale to A6 if needed, they will be printed full colour so no restriction on the amount of colours used...just whatever the designer feels is needed.

As to complexity, not sure how to answer that :icon_smile:

4. Ian Ellery

Ian Ellery Member

I've emailed you. :icon_smile:

5. CartoonScott

CartoonScott New Member

6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Member

Sorry this took so long Boss Hog, we have been moving house and office:icon_scared:, but back online so will pm you some details :icon_smile: