Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a Logo

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Mattyg, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattyg

Mattyg New Member

Hiya Folks.

first post so a big HELLO,

I own a courier company. And i'm after a Logo.

Simples

Well I have a few questions as I have no idea how the process works.

What happens if I pay a company to design a logo and they come back with 3 or 5 logos that i just dont like.
    I wouldnt want them to keep designing indefinetly but i also wouldnt want to accept a logo I would never use.

I presume you guys get this all the time.

I also assume the job gets harder depending on the comapny name.

How would you guys go about picking a design company if you were on the outside.

Cheers
    Matt

2. CYoung

CYoung Member

PM'd you Matty. :icon_smile:

3. nadja74

nadja74 New Member

The way I work with logos is generally discuss with the client what he is looking for and then base my designs on that. After the first round of sketches, I continue my work based on the clients feedback. The approach works well for me and my clients so far!

4. damion

damion New Member

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you are liking it here?

I would be happy to help you with your logo design requirements, firstly please take a look at my website Professional affordable design and print in bradford, Yorkshire, UK and see what you think and if you like my work, get back to me via my contact page.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks,

Damion

5. Mattyg

Mattyg New Member

Thanks for the offers guys,

I have now Employed the services of a member. So lets hope i dont become his worst customer to date.:icon_scared:

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

THREAD CLOSED :icon_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.