Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like taking photos too

Discussion in 'Photography' started by rohicks, Apr 25, 2010.

1. rohicks

rohicks Junior Member

Hey yall not sure if I've posted in here or not. I posted awhile ago for an introduction and kind of just forgot about this forum.

I like taking pics too. You can check my flickr out here > Flickr: rohicks' Photostream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Setup Photo for ^
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Great work fella, I'll look forward to more.

I hear Levi likes pictures of firemen.

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

That first one looks amazing, I'm assuming it's staged though. Great picture nonetheless :)

4. Lunera

Lunera Senior Member

The first one is really surprising. It looks like a bad montage. It is very strange.

5. rohicks

rohicks Junior Member

Thanks.
    I'm doing their 2011 calendar - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rohicks/sets/72157622648811719/

Thanks.
    First one is a composite - Making of the Trevor Stinson Photo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Environment portrait.
    To all their own i guess.

6. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

meant to say I really like the one where she is kissing the guy's cheek, So sweet :love:

I also like the two dress pictures. Though I'd only wear the blue one definitely. But the white dress outfit is very strange, but pretty. :)

7. rohicks

rohicks Junior Member

The guy is me ;)

The blue and white dress photos were form a local fashion show i shot.
    The white dress is made purely of white trash bags. The theme was environmental friendly fashion.

See more photos from that fashion show here > Helen Fashion Magazine Shoot - a set on Flickr

[​IMG]

Grass dress.
    [​IMG]

Made from newspapers.
    [​IMG]

8. Ladybird

Ladybird Junior Member

I liked the idea of #4 by rohicks, woth trying)

9. wac

wac Senior Member

lol, if not a shocking glimpse at the attention span of firemen ;)

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:lol: I thought that, he's either seen something unbelievable (flying pigesque), or there's an even bigger fire out of shot :D

11. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Lol, there's a pub near me that caught fire a few years ago. The firemen turned up and put it out. Then went downstairs to the bar for a drink. While they were there the roof caught again and the whole thing pretty much burnt down around them. :rolleyes:

Great pics by the way. Now where can I get a pair of those white boots??????

Zz