I like taking photos too

rohicks

Hey yall not sure if I've posted in here or not. I posted awhile ago for an introduction and kind of just forgot about this forum.

I like taking pics too. You can check my flickr out here > Flickr: rohicks' Photostream

Setup Photo for ^

That first one looks amazing, I'm assuming it's staged though. Great picture nonetheless :)

Typo said:
Great work fella, I'll look forward to more.

I hear Levi likes pictures of firemen.
Thanks.
I'm doing their 2011 calendar - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rohicks/sets/72157622648811719/

Onartis said:
That first one looks amazing, I'm assuming it's staged though. Great picture nonetheless :)
Thanks.
First one is a composite - Making of the Trevor Stinson Photo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Lunera said:
The first one is really surprising. It looks like a bad montage. It is very strange.
Environment portrait.
To all their own i guess.

meant to say I really like the one where she is kissing the guy's cheek, So sweet :love:

I also like the two dress pictures. Though I'd only wear the blue one definitely. But the white dress outfit is very strange, but pretty. :)

Rhonda said:
meant to say I really like the one where she is kissing the guy's cheek, So sweet :love:

I also like the two dress pictures. Though I'd only wear the blue one definitely. But the white dress outfit is very strange, but pretty. :)

The guy is me ;)

The blue and white dress photos were form a local fashion show i shot.
The white dress is made purely of white trash bags. The theme was environmental friendly fashion.

See more photos from that fashion show here > Helen Fashion Magazine Shoot - a set on Flickr

4285605577_fa77e92ae5_b.jpg

Grass dress.
4313382525_dc098593fd_o.jpg

Made from newspapers.
4161413201_a58e5d6061_o.jpg

Kevin said:

lol, if not a shocking glimpse at the attention span of firemen ;)

wac said:
lol, if not a shocking glimpse at the attention span of firemen ;)

:lol: I thought that, he's either seen something unbelievable (flying pigesque), or there's an even bigger fire out of shot :D

Tom Sound said:
:lol: I thought that, he's either seen something unbelievable (flying pigesque), or there's an even bigger fire out of shot :D

Lol, there's a pub near me that caught fire a few years ago. The firemen turned up and put it out. Then went downstairs to the bar for a drink. While they were there the roof caught again and the whole thing pretty much burnt down around them. :rolleyes:

Great pics by the way. Now where can I get a pair of those white boots??????

Zz

Back